Monday, June 7, 2010

Quitting Facebook

Yes, I am a bit behind the times, everyone else quit on the 31st. But thanks to Quit Facebook day I have finally found out how to quit completely. I deactivated my account once, but it just wasn't the same. So this time, I'm going to contact all my friends to get some details, like email addresses and then I'll quit for good. I've wanted to do this for quite some time, and have not been able to work it out. Now with the help of the following I will be able to quit for good: http://www.wikihow.com/Permanently-Delete-a-Facebook-Account

On another note, this is yesterday's post. Doing 30 posts in 30 days is proving to be as hard as I expected. Not sure what I'll post today :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't go. It's not that bad. And anyway how else can you keep up with all that trivia that you just need to know about your friends.

    Rossco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ross

    Didn't know you were reading my blog! Too late, I've done it. I only checked it once or twice a month, so really couldn't keep up with the trivia in people's lives anyway. Of course I could ring my friends to find out what they were up to, that would be way better :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete