Saturday, April 3, 2010

Weight Loss 2

I was planning on updating my weight loss each month, but like most bloggers I got a bit lazy and haven’t really been posting as much. My original plan was to post at least once a week, and even though I have written more blog posts, I don’t seem to find the time to post them. Of course with the kids back at school I am busier, but still, it doesn’t take that long.

Back on track though, my weight loss for February and March is a grand total of 3.5kg, which isn’t all that much, but it is actually better than my plans. So far since the first of January I have lost 6.4kg. I lost a lot more in January because I was going to the pool every day and getting lots of exercise. Since school has gone back, I’m not getting as much real exercise so I’m not losing as much. I have to get out on the tramp more, but its still too hot during the day time, and too busy in the morning and evening. Still the weather is cooling, hopefully I’ll lose more in April from the extra jumping, although the extra chocolate may cancel that out.

We’ll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment