Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bespoke Photos















The other day I asked the kids to take a photo for my blog. I could just see in my mind a picture of the trampoline with feet floating above it. So they went out, Amber took the pictures, came back in, Techno Boy downloaded them. They went off to do whatever, I wrote my blog and went to post the pics. Not a single picture on the computer of the trampoline, let alone feet floating above. This morning Techno Boy insisted he had done it, and yes there they were, on his laptop, which is connected to nothing and completely useless to me. So here is the picture I had wanted for the Trampoline. Reminds me that they are still only kids and if you really want it do it yourself.

Of course all the pictures I’ve used so far have been taken by one or other of the kids. I tend to take photos of the kids, they take photos of everything and some of them are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment